WANT TO SELL ON COBUYDI?
At Cobuydi, selling on our platform is a simple process. We do have a vetting process and pride ourselves in only working with boutiques that sell high quality clothing. Once you ‘Register as a Vendor’, we will manually review your account to ensure you meet the Cobuydi Boutique platform standards.
Why Sell on Cobuydi?
- Benefit from a universal customer base and quality site traffic
- Rest assured with customer payments being processed through our secure payment system (we use Stripe & PayPal)
- Get featured in our email marketing campaigns and get brand exposure
- All in all, being on the Cobuydi platform raises your exposure and can lead to new customers finding you!
The Basics of Selling on Cobuydi:
- We charge 20% commission on the sale of each product from your boutique
- We provide you a platform to manage your products and sales
- Boutiques will receive payment within 15 days from delivery and acceptance by customers
- We may promote your products on social media. Please note all promotion and social media promotion by us is at our discretion
- We can help you with moving your products onto our website. Just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your product images, description and content must be up to standard. Make sure you do this before you set up your account
- Once your store has been accepted you must let your existing customers know. This can be done by sharing that you are now selling on your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Make sure that product listings submitted to our website are accurate and up to date, including stock levels and adding new seasons/collections in time.
- By signing up as a vendor, you agree to the complete Terms and Conditions for Vendors.
How to Register:
Just follow the below steps to get set up as a boutique on our platform:
- Please visit: https://cobuydi.com/my-account/
- Then click Register on the right hand side of the page
- On the Register form it will ask for you to tick the ‘Register As a Vendor’ box
- Please complete all the fields and agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions for Vendors’. Then click the Register button.
That’s it – done. We will then review your account and a member of the team will let you know if you’re approved or if there are any issues.
If you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to having your boutique on the Cobuydi.